JINTENG PRICISION MOLD CO.,LTD.
Wire Cut Processing,Connector Mold Parts,Precision Auto Components,Heat Treatment,0.002MM Precise, Manufacturer and Supplier - China(CN)
Information for Buyers
Steel Connector Injection Mold Components 58-60 HRC For Cavity Insert
1. Impact Strength: The main materials used to indicate the impact of stress resistance.
2. Dimensional Stability: objects, temperature changes may affect the size of the stability of the properties.
3. Creep: Material long time in constant temperature and constant stress, the occurrence of slow plastic deformation of the phenomenon known as creep.
4. Shrinkage rate: refers to plastic shrinkage upon cooling solidified Stripping shape, its size and the original die size of the error between the percentage.
5. Tensile Strength: The tensile test, the specimen until fracture suffered up to the maximum tensile stress. As a result, in kg force / cm 2 [Pa], said the area used in the calculation is the breaks in the original specimen cross-sectional area.
6. Bending strength: the role of materials in bending under the load of rupture or when they reach the required deflection can withstand the maximum stress, with kg / cm 2 [Pa] represents.
7. Strength: Material in the external force under the resistance to permanent deformation and fracture strength of the capacity is called.
8. Weather resistance: Material exposed to the sunlight, hot and cold, wind and rain and other weather conditions to maintain the performance of their physical and chemical properties.
9. Geometric Stability: objects, temperature changes may affect the stability of the shape features.
Send messages to the supplier!
Please leave your comments here!
Other Related Products