Guangzhou Yiyang Promotional Gift Co., Ltd

lanyard,custom lanyard,woven wristband,fabric wristband,festival wristband, Manufacturer and Supplier - China(CN)

Custom High Quality PET Nylon Dog Collar and Dog Leashes

Custom High Quality PET Nylon Dog Collar and Dog Leashes

Business Information

  • Made In : unknown
Favorites
  • Custom High Quality PET Nylon Dog Collar and Dog Leashes

Product Features

1.Product Description:
1.Name: top paw dog collars
2.Material: Nylon, Polyester
3.Color: Standard PMC Color or Custom color available
4.Size: XS/S/M/L/XL Width Thickness, all are customized
5.Sample: Free sample
6.MOQ: 100 pcs

TypeDog Collar
Material:100% Pure Nylon with Reflective Silks, Metal D-Ring
Color: Red, Deep Pink, Navy, Light Blue, Purple, Black
SizeXS: (8-12") x 5/8"
S: (10-16") x 3/4"
M: (14-20") x 1"
L: (16-24") x 1"
Webbing Thinkness 2.0mm
OEM/ODMAvailable (Design, Logo, Size)
Payment Methods: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram
items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment
Shipping: DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS
Sample Time: 1-3 days

Product Specifications

Send messages to the supplier!

Please leave your comments here!

No data.

Other Related Products

Rank This Company

Please leave your comments here!