Guangdong Wood Cube Co. Ltd
wpc decking,wpc flooring,wpc,wpc board,wood plastic composite, Manufacturer and Supplier - China(CN)
Information for Buyers
WPC indoor wall panel
Name: WPC wall panel
Material: Wood plactic composite,60% wood fiber(baboo powder) +35% HDPE(PE) + 5% additives
Length:2.2m standard export
Function:waterproof, esay to clean/install, anti- ultraviolet radiation
Color: brown, wood, black, coffee, chocolate, available
Type: hollow or solid
warranty: 20 years
Range of use: indoor wall
Wood Cube WPC docking decking is a material alternative to timber, which integrates easily into existing pontoon construction, provides the look, feel, and workability of wood but without wood's high cost maintenance, supply and rising price issues. It works in a similar manner to timber, allowing essential marine fittings to be used such as bollards and cleats.
Main features of our Wood Plastic Composite:
1. With wood scent, natural feel 2.Durable, anti-impact, wear proof, with high density
3. High capacity of UV-resistance, and color stability
4. High resistant to moisture and termites
5. Easy to be installed and low labor cost
6. Required no painting, no glue, low maintenance
7. 100% recycled, environmental friendly, saving forest resources
8. Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
9. Weather resistant, suitable from-29°C to 51°C
How to install the wpc decking?
Step 1:Put the keel in the bottom with the recommended 30-40mm distance
Step 2:Dig a 1.5cm-deep hole and put the nail in.
Step 3:Combine the two boards and tighten the screw.
1. What tools are required to install the WOODCUBE docking decking?
No special tools are required to install the docking decking. It is just as easy to work with as wood. When sawing, use a saw blade with fewer teeth(like 18-24 on a 450mm blade).The blade will work easier, stay cooler and last longer.
2. What fastens are recommended for the WOODCUBE docking decking?
Any screws and nails word well with WOODCUBE docking decking. We recommend using high quality screws and nails such as stainless steel. Pre-drilling and countersinking are also recommended when using on your pontoons.
3. Does WOODCUBE docking decking require gapping between boards?
Yes .Changes in temperature will cause a slight expansion or contraction of decking boards. Therefore, gapping is required both side-to-side and end-to-end of the boards on your pontoons.
4. What is the joist span for WOODCUBE docking decking ?
The joists must be spaced with span. It is about 33CM.So it is about 3 pieces for one square meter
The contrast of WPC and Real Wood:
|Humid Stability||Water proof||Water absorbent|
|Durability||Antiseptic||Liable to rot, if not treated|
|Fragmentation||None||Yes, because of weathering|
|Deformation||None||Yes, because of weather|
|UV stability||High UV stable||Low UV stable|
|Stability to an icing||No changes||Turn pale|
|Treatment||No||Special treatment form time to time|
|Durability||15-25 years||3-5 years|
|Influence on an environment||Friendly||Usage of wood|
|Installation|| Fast and Easy|
Send messages to the supplier!
Please leave your comments here!
Other Related Products