Features of drip irrigation pipe :
1. The round dripper is produced first by high-precision mould,then stuck to PE hose.
2. The dripper which is directly welded inside the pipe has slight pressure loss and accurate distribution.
3. Good anti-block property, smooth flow channel and even water distribution.
4. There are two kind of drippers: pressure-compensation and nonpressure-compensation, suitable for different terrain.
5. Different diameter, wall thickness and dripper spacing can be produced.
6. The most significate feature is that it can be used over 5-8 years. It’s durable and widely used in open field irrigation
Advantages & Benefits
In this time of water and resource conservation, drip irrigation makes sense. It is generally less expensive
to install than conventional subsurface PVC systems and uses much less water.
Water Conservation - Drip irrigation allows you an efficient watering by supplying water where it is
needed - at the very roots of the plants. As a result, water is not wasted on leaves or soil. This significantly
reduces the chances for evaporation and run off.
Reduce Weed Growth - When water is applied using a conventional sprinkler, everything gets wet. Since
drip irrigation applies water to the root zone of your plants, the spaces in between plants remain dry. This
greatly inhibits weed seed germination. If the soil remains dry, most seeds will not germinate. Landscape
maintenance takes less time with drip irrigation.
Extremely Flexible Application - You have many options with drip irrigation tubing, fittings, and emitters.
It is a versatile watering system which can easily be installed on hillsides or flat terrains. Drip is the perfect
irrigation method for oddly shaped landscapes and windy areas.
Save Money - Once a drip irrigation system is installed, you will use less water to irrigate. You will no longer
need to hand watering your garden. Automate you system with an irrigation controller and eliminate the need
to pay someone to while are on vacation. With the reduction of plant disease and unwanted weeds, your
gardening labor and maintenance costs will also drop considerably.
Specification of drip irrigation pipe
|flow rate||1.8,2.0,3.0,4.0,6.0 L/H|
|length per roll||500,600,800,1000m|