Beijing Northglass Technologies Co., Ltd.
fire rate glass,fire proof glass,security glass,monolic fire glass,building glass, Manufacturer and Supplier - China(CN)
Information for Buyers
Insulating glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The insulating glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
Performance Features of insulating glass:
1. The insulating glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
The insulating glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
Insulating glass size:
Width: 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 15mm
Thickness: 5 6A 5~15 15A 15
Send messages to the supplier!
Please leave your comments here!
Other Related Products