SHANGHAI SENFUL PET PRODUCTS CO., LTD

Pet bed,dog bed,catbed,sleeping time,Cat Furniture, Manufacturer and Supplier - China(CN)

Company News

Date : 2008-04-11 ~ 2009-05-11

SHANGHAI SENFUL PET PRODUCTS CO., LTD

Customer Service: As a new customer, I want to know the payment term between us. Normally the following 2 terms of payment are acceptable: 1). T/T 30% paid by T/T before the production, the rest 70% T/T paid subject to the B/L copy. The sel...Read More

Contact Information

Company Name
Contact Person
Phone
Fax
Address Room 218 - 220, HaoYe Business Building, No. 885 Tianlin Road, Shanghai, 201102, China,SHANGHAI,China(CN)
Website http://www.senful.com
Email